Austin Personal Injury Lawyers | Austin Personal Injury Attorneys | Austin Personal Injury Law Firms
What does an Austin Personal Injury Attorney do?
In Austin, Texas, a variety of workplace accidents, road accidents, and other accidents caused by negligence, recklessness, or wrongdoing create new Austin personal injury claims each day. An experienced Austin car accident lawyer or other Austin personal injury lawyer can help you in a number of ways including getting you competent medical care, getting your your car fixed and getting you the money you deserve for all your damages. In reality, Austin personal injury attorneys cover many areas beyond just auto accidents. Just some of the matters that Austin Personal Injury lawyers cover are:
- Austin, TX Personal Injury Lawyer
- Austin, TX Product Defect Lawyer
- Austin, TX Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Austin, TX Nursing Home Malpractice Lawyer
- Austin, TX Legal Malpractice Lawyer
- Austin, TX Real Estate Broker Fraud Lawyer
- Austin, TX Dangerous Drug Lawyer
- Austin, TX Medical Device Recall Lawyer
- Austin, TX Product Defect Laws
- Austin, TX Car Accident Lawyer
- Austin, TX Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
- Austin, TX Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyer
- Austin, TX Workers’ Comp Lawyer
- Austin, TX Industrial Accident Lawyer
- Austin, TX Cruise Ship Injury Lawyer
- Austin, TX Boating Injury Attorney
- Austin, TX Railroad Employee Injury Lawyer
- Austin, TX Negligence Lawyer
- Austin, TX Punitive Damage Lawyer
- Austin, TX Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Austin, TX Negligence Trial Lawyer
- Austin, TX Slip & Fall Lawyer
- Austin, TX Amusement Ride Injury Lawyer
- Austin, TX Dog Bite Lawyer
- Austin, TX Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer
- Austin, TX Tort Claims Act Lawyers
- Austin, TX Lawyers that Sue the City of Austin, Travis County, & State of Texas Liability and
- Austin, TX Lawyers that Sue the Federal Government
- Travis County District Trial Courts
- Austin, TX Expert Witnesses & Austin, TX Trial Lawyers
- Austin, TX Injury Frequently Asked Questions
- Statutes & Laws for Injury Claims in Austin, Texas
If you or a loved one are an Austin, Texas injury victim, contact an Austin personal injury lawyer today to get a thorough consultation as to your legal rights.
Why do you need an Austin, TX Personal Injury Lawyer?
An Austin personal injury attorney can help you in a variety of ways. In most cases where someone gets injured due to the negligence of another or a company, there is insurance to cover the personal injury claim. If you have ever dealt with an insurance company before, then you will immediately know why you need to hire and experienced and competent Austin personal injury lawyer. Additionally, Austin personal injury lawyers or Travis County personal injury lawyers can represent you in your personal injury claim throughout Texas state and federal courts. An experienced Texas personal injury lawyer will provide you with support during your time of need and get you the compensation you deserve.
What does an Austin personal injury attorney charge?
Most lawyers charge an hourly rate plus a retainer fee. These types of lawyers perform billable hours and charge you according to the amount of time they spend working on your case. This is not the case with Austin personal injury attorneys. Personal injury lawyers, or PI lawyers for short, are permitted under Texas ethics rules to represent clients under a “contingency fee” agreement.
The specifics of the contingency fee agreement will vary from state to state and even from lawyer to lawyer within a state; however, a contingency fee basically means that if the injured person does not recover anything, then they pay will not be required to pay their lawyer anything either. Specifically, under a contingency fee agreement, your Austin personal injury lawyer will take a predetermined percentage of any recovery they obtain for you, the client. Not only does this save you immediate out of pocket expenditures, but it also aligns your lawyer’s interests with yours, ensuring they work efficiently to get you the maximum recovery, and do not simply rack up lots of hours.
Where do Austin Personal Injury Attorneys or Travis County Personal Injury Attorneys file cases?
Austin personal injury lawyers are experienced in handling personal injury and accident cases in both federal and state courts across the Greater Austin area. Just a few of the many courts in which Austin injury lawyers typically try cases are:
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas - Austin Division
United States Courthouse
200 West Eighth Street , Austin, TX 78701
Travis County 126th District Civil Court
Travis County 200th District Civil Court
Travis County 201st District Civil Court
Travis County 250th District Civil Court
Travis County 261st District Civil Court
Travis County 345th District Civil Court
The Civil District Courts for Austin and Travis County are located at:
Personal Injury Attorneys Serve Austin and Surrounding Cities
Serving clients throughout Central Texas, including Anderson Mill, Austin, Barton Creek, Bear Creek, Bee Cave, Bluff Springs, Briarcliff, Brushy Creek, Buda, Cedar Park, Cele, Coupland, Creedmoor, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, Elgin, Georgetown, Hays, Hutto, Jollyville, Jonah, Jonestown, Lago Vista, Leander, Liberty Hill, Lost Creek, Lund, Manchaca, Manor, Marshall Ford, McNeil, New Sweden, Onion Creek, Pflugerville, Point Venture, Rollingwood, Round Rock, San Leanna, Serenada, Shady Hollow, Sun City, Sunset Valley, Taylor, The Hills, Thorndale, Thrall, Volente, Waterloo, Webberville, Weir, Wells Branch, West Lake Hills, Williamson, Windemere, Wyldwood and other communities in Hays County, Travis County, and Williamson County.